The autumn issue of Outdoor Adventure Guide is jam-packed with all the info you need the keep the adventures rolling after summer ends
The autumn issue of Outdoor Adventure Guide is filled with all your favourite features as well as all new stories, tips and tricks, it’ll help you keep the adventures going through the end of summer and beyond into those deliciously fresh autumn days.
What’s inside Outdoor Adventure Guide’s autumn issue:
- The Natural Navigator: can you find your way using the stars, water – or even rainbows?
- Midnight Sun: cycling and hiking in the Arctic Circle. If the sun never sets, do you still have to go to bed?
- Made in Britain: what outdoor gear is still made on home turf – and is it any good?
- Wild Portugal: from hidden castles to the best wild swimming spots, this is Portugal’s secret wild side
- Autumn Events: plan your autumn in the great outdoors, with our pick of the best events, runs and gatherings
- Move Over Munros: could you climb 21 MacPhies in 24 hours?
- Adventure Teens: part 3 of our series on encouraging kids outdoors
- Into the wild: Serial explorer Richard Harpham reveals his top ten autumn kayak spots
- Pro’s guide: left your cutlery at home? Never fear, here’s how to carve your own!
- Bushcraft secrets: natural filtration and how to extract water from trees
- Tried and Tested: team OAG’s favourite gear of the year
- Bare Grills: easy one-pit biryani and baked bananas for pud