The summer issue of Outdoor Adventure Guide is jam-packed with all the info you need for a summer full of adventures
The 2017 Summer issue of Outdoor Adventure Guide is filled with all your favourite features as well as all new tips and stories, it’s got all the information and inspiration you’ll need to embark on the most adventurous summer of your life!
- 15 minutes with Ant Middleton – We sit down with the special Forces operative turned celebrity TV star to find out what adventure means to him
- For the love of foraging – From the forests of Germany to the Pembrokeshire coast, Kerry Christiani is on a mission to hunt down some really wild food
- New Zealand’s great bike rides – Editor Sarah heads to New Zealand and pedals her way around the country’s remote and wonderful multi-day off-road cycle routes
- Customs and Exercise: La Plagne – What’s the world’s most popular ski resort like in the off-season?
- The rubbish six – How do you get a group of video-game obsessed boys to enjoy the great outdoors?
- Into the wild – Serial explorer Richard Harpham reveals the last of Britain’s great wildernesses, from the Jurrasic Coast to rural Northumberland
- Gear – the coolest campfire cooking kit, all you need to get in to trail running, plus a winning mix of lightweight down jackets, low-bulk helmets and must-have travel gear
- Mad new sport – mountain unicycling
- How to – go tent-less camping
- Pro’s guide – canoe camping
- Campsite hacks – make a stove from a drink can
- Bushcraft secrets – build a lean-to shelter