It’s back – the #OAGCampingClub competition – share your camping photos to win a Klean Kanteen bundle worth over £140
Spring has sprung (sort of) and we’re getting that bouncy feeling. The kind of giddy you get when you have an adventure looming and you start assembling your kit list – it’s camping season.
The Outdoor Adventure Guide Camping Club (#OAGcampingclub) is back. We loved seeing all of your pictures last year and we decided this was just the thing we need in the office to shake off those winter blues.
Same again but this time different – how to enter
Last year was an epic success so we’re not going to change a thing – but we have an amazing new prize – a bundle of Klean Kanteen stash – 6 items totaling over £140.
All you have to do is set up camp, take a picture of your campsite, and share it with us (please include where you are). Just whatever your version of camping looks like.
You can send your photos to sarah AT fall-line.co.uk, or post them on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #OAGcampingclub.
We’ll publish our favourite photos in the spring issue of Outdoor Adventure Guide magazine and you’ll win the Klean Kanteen bundle to add to your essential camping gear. The summer winner will be drawn on Tuesday 12th June at 12 midnight.
THE PRIZE: Klean Kanteen bundle
The guys at Klean Kanteen are hooking our winner up with some really nice kit –
A 946ml Vacuum Insulated Growler, two 592ml Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, two 237ml Vacuum Insulated Tumbler and a five piece Stainless Steel Straw Set.
Total RRP: £143.70
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
* We never share our data with third parties. We purely use the data collected to send fortnightly emails containing the latest news, competition and offers, which you can easily unsubscribe from. If you’ve previously unsubscribed from our newsletters, don’t worry, we won’t re-add you and you will still be included in our prize draw.
Terms and Conditions
- All of our competitions are free prize draws and are open to all UK residents except employees of Fall-line Media Ltd, their families and anyone involved in the operation of the free prize draw.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unless stated otherwise only one entry is permitted per household.
- Entries will be accepted only from either correctly completed and returned entry cards or from correctly filled in online forms at www.fall-line.co.uk / www.documentsnowboard.co.uk / www.outdooradventureguide.co.uk.
- Late entries will not be valid. No cash alternative is available. Fall-line Media Ltd does not accept responsibility for late or lost entries of any kind or for any reason.
- Please note that in entering into any free prize draws online, you acknowledge and agree that Fall-Line Media Ltd may use your details that you provide online to provide you with information about their products and services. Such marketing may be provided by e-mail or mail.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering our competitions.
- If the competition prize is clothing or gear then it will be in the size specified by the manufacturer/brand. We will do our best to help you get the right size, but sometimes this isn’t possible.
- If the competition prize is a holiday then the travel company will try to accommodate your date requests but EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY for travel dates. These are likely to be peak season and school holidays.