We’re pretty stoked about this first magazine of 2018 – it’s rammed full of outdoor awesomeness and we really hope it provides you with some inspiration.
It might not feel very summery right now but that’s a perfect time to grab your copy of the spring issue of the Outdoor Adventure Guide and start planning for the nicer days ahead!
What you’ll find inside:
- Homeland: The best UK adventures powered only by your own good-self
- Wildworld: Wildlife adventures with a pinch of action
- From paragliding mountain biking. Les Deux Alps comes alive in the summer
- Long Distance Collie: We chat to Bella who’s walked the length of the Spanish Pyrenees
- 15 Minutes with Megan Hine. We meet the bushcraft, survival and mountain guide guru
- Kit Bag: Reviews of this year’s must have multi sport outdoor gear
If you haven’t already subscribed for this season’s issues, why not have a look through the website – we’ve got tonnes of features and articles to get your adventure juices flowing and if you like what you see, why not subscribe for just £10 – that gets you 2 issues and a slack of goodies. Just click on the link below and it’ll take you to our magazine shop – fill in your details and the first shiny issue will wing it’s way to you with your outdoor freebies!
Like OAG even more than that? We’ll we’ve also got a cracking deal if you fancy playing catch up – last season’s issue digital offer (3 issues Spring, Summer and Autumn) for just £9.99. Click here to buy.
More from the web:
COMPETITION TIME – HIKING KIT GIVE AWAY
15 MINUTES WITH BIKING LEGEND DANNY MACASKILL
THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY: WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT BRITISH CONSERVATION