Your chance to spend a weekend at Woodland Ways learning essential bushcraft and survival skills
Want to up your bushcraft skills? Here’s your chance! Woodland Ways are giving a spot away on their much-applauded Bushcraft Weekends in East Lothian, Oxfordshire or Leicestershire. Ideal for bushcraft and survival newbies, this practical and hand-ons course will see you take on basics such as knife techniques, fire-starting and water purification as well as tracking, natural navigation and foraging.
The first night is spent sleeping under a tarp and on the second day you’ll have the chance to build (and sleep in) your own shelter. Meal times provide the ideal way to learn how to prep game and fish, as well as cook damper bread over the fire. By the Sunday, you’ll practically be the next Bear Grylls.
Fancy winning this? Just fill in the form below to subscribe to our newsletter*
* We never share our data with third parties. We purely use the data collected to send fortnightly emails containing the latest news, competition and offers, which you can easily unsubscribe from. If you’ve previously unsubscribed from our newsletters, don’t worry, we won’t re-add you and you will still be included in our prize draw.
Terms and Conditions
- All of our competitions are free prize draws and are open to all UK residents except employees of Fall-line Media Ltd, their families and anyone involved in the operation of the free prize draw.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unless stated otherwise only one entry is permitted per household.
- Entries will be accepted only from either correctly completed and returned entry cards or from correctly filled in online forms at www.fall-line.co.uk / www.documentsnowboard.co.uk / www.outdooradventureguide.co.uk.
- Late entries will not be valid. No cash alternative is available. Fall-line Media Ltd does not accept responsibility for late or lost entries of any kind or for any reason.
- Please note that in entering into any free prize draws online, you acknowledge and agree that Fall-Line Media Ltd may use your details that you provide online to provide you with information about their products and services. Such marketing may be provided by e-mail or mail.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering our competitions.
- If the competition prize is clothing or gear then it will be in the size specified by the manufacturer/brand. We will do our best to help you get the right size, but sometimes this isn’t possible.
- If the competition prize is a holiday then the travel company will try to accommodate your date requests but EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY for travel dates. These are likely to be peak season and school holidays.