Your chance to win everything you need for an awesome night out in the great outdoors
We’ve teamed up with Vango, Teko and Trangia for our big spring giveaway, and one lucky winner will take home a great bunch of swag with absolutely everything you need for a great camping trip, from tent to sleeping bag, cooking gear and even hiking socks!
Enter below*, and scroll down to see the full prize list. What are you waiting for?!
The ultimate camping setup:
1 Vango Mistral 300 tent worth £200
This 3-man tent has multiple pitching options and is ideal for kayaking , trekking or cycle touring.
2 Vango Venom 200 sleeping bags worth £125 each
This cosy bag is filled with 700 fill power hydrophobic down, and is recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and the Scout Association.
1 vango cargo 120 bag worth £50
Extremely robust and durable with stowaway shoulder straps, this bag is ideal for transporting equipment to the wilder places of the world.
1 Vango microlite chair Tall worth £75
An Aluminium frame combined with super durable fabrics result in a chair that’s lightweight and built-to-last. Folds away into its own handy carry case.
1 Vango microlite chair regular worth £60
The even more packable sibling of the tall chair. No fighting over who gets which chair!
1 Vango Switchback rucksack worth £50
A multi-sport hydration pack with an AirWave back system.
1 Vango Ventini rucksack worth £40
A robust rucksack with plenty of storage options and an AirFlex back system.
2 Vango Trek3 sleeping mats worth £35 each
3cm foam with diamond cut-outs and a non-slip surface makes these mats both comfy and lightweight.
1 Trangia 27-1 cooker worth £57.50
The ultimate versatile cook set for whipping up a delicious camp feast.
2 Vango Rocket bluetooth lanterns worth £25 each
These clever lanterns have built in speakers (keep it down on the campsite though!) and can be recharged via a car adaptor.
2 Vango Corvus Duo headtorches worth £25 each
These robust headtorches have three modes (low, bright and flash) and are water resistant — ideal for British weather!
2 Teko Marathon socks (1 x men’s 1 x women’s) worth £23.52 each
Microfibre socks with fully cushioned soles and heels, designed for going the distance in comfort.
Terms and conditions:
* We never share our data with third parties. We purely use the data collected to send fortnightly emails containing the latest news, competition and offers, which you can easily unsubscribe from. If you’ve previously unsubscribed from our newsletters, don’t worry, we won’t re-add you and you will still be included in our prize draw.
Terms and Conditions
- All of our competitions are free prize draws and are open to all UK residents except employees of Fall-line Media Ltd, their families and anyone involved in the operation of the free prize draw.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unless stated otherwise only one entry is permitted per household.
- Entries will be accepted only from either correctly completed and returned entry cards or from correctly filled in online forms at www.fall-line.co.uk / www.documentsnowboard.co.uk / www.outdooradventureguide.co.uk.
- Late entries will not be valid. No cash alternative is available. Fall-line Media Ltd does not accept responsibility for late or lost entries of any kind or for any reason.
- Please note that in entering into any free prize draws online, you acknowledge and agree that Fall-Line Media Ltd may use your details that you provide online to provide you with information about their products and services. Such marketing may be provided by e-mail or mail.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering our competitions.
- If the competition prize is clothing or gear then it will be in the size specified by the manufacturer/brand. We will do our best to help you get the right size, but sometimes this isn’t possible.
- If the competition prize is a holiday then the travel company will try to accommodate your date requests but EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY for travel dates. These are likely to be peak season and school holidays.