Win coasteering experiences, high-performance gear and inspirational books with our big outdoor giveaway
It’s exactly seven days until the first issue of the year hits shelves, and we’re celebrating with our Countdown to Adventure competition, starting 22 April.
We’ve gathered up a bundle of amazing prizes to giveaway, and entering couldn’t be easier: Just keep an eye out on our Facebook page each day for the new prize, then comment, like, share or tag a friend in the post to be entered in the prize draw.
Here’s what we’re giving away:
A Smartwool Micro 150 T-shirt (his or hers), worth £50
A super-lightweight t-shirt
that works as a baselayer or stand alone piece in warmer temperatures. Made with Merino wool, it does a brilliant job of regulating temperatures, keeping you cool when you’re hot and warm when you’re cool.
Two free spaces on an Intro to Fell Running weekend, worth £198
Icicle Mountaineering are offering two free spots on their brilliant Intro to Fell Running weekend. Based in the Lake District, the weekend will see you experiencing some of the country’s best fell and trail running, as well as learning essential skills like route planning, training plans and equipment selection.
A BAM Bamboo Summit Zip Sweat, worth £48
Made from Bamboo, this half zip sweat helps maintain body temperature to keep you at a comfortable level. Next-to-skin comfort and exceptional durability mean you’ll never want to take it off.
A bundle of goodies from SueMe and Buff, worth £56.50
Kitshack are giving away three prizes: two pairs of antibacterial, beech pulp-made SueMe Boxers (or Ladies Shorties) worth £16 each and a Dorn-knitted hat from Buff, worth £24.50.
A coasteering trip for two with Extreme Coasteering, worth £70
Extreme Coasteering are offering two places on one of their much-loved coasteering courses, going from either Croyde or Ilfracombe (worth £35pp). The course will see you climb, scramble, traverse, swim, jump and freefall your way around the stunning North Devon coast.
A Cold Avenger Expedition mask, worth £69
Ice Bear are offering a Cold Avenger Expedition Mask. Warm and versatile, the two-piece balaclava design will keep your head, face and neck protected in even the harshest winter conditions.
One of three Wild Scandinavia books, worth £17
We’ve got three Wild Scandinavia books to give away. Packed with some 700 adventure ideas (think wild swimming, foraging, and northern lights), this book will have you booking flights to Stockholm tomorrow to embrace friluftsliv – the Scandinavian concept of ‘open air life’.
Make sure you follow us on Facebook to enter the daily draw and enter by commenting, liking, sharing or tagging a friend in each post
Terms & Conditions
- All of our competitions are free prize draws and are open to all UK residents except employees of Fall-line Media Ltd, their families and anyone involved in the operation of the free prize draw.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries will be accepted only through liking, sharing or commenting on the relevant Facebook posts
- Late entries will not be valid. No cash alternative is available. Fall-line Media Ltd does not accept responsibility for late or lost entries of any kind or for any reason.
- Please note that in entering into any free prize draws online, you acknowledge and agree that Fall-Line Media Ltd may use your details that you provide online to provide you with information about their products and services. Such marketing may be provided by e-mail or mail.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering our competitions.
- If the competition prize is clothing or gear then it will be in the size specified by the manufacturer/brand. We will do our best to help you get the right size, but sometimes this isn’t possible.
- If the competition prize is a holiday then the travel company will try to accommodate your date requests but EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY for travel dates.These are likely to be peak season and school holidays.