As part of our big summer giveaway we’ve got a Deuter backpack, Sea to Summit cookware and Scarpa Zen Pro shoes to giveaway
Deuter Futura rucksack, worth £100
Deuter’s Futura rucksack is a top-loading pack built for long day hikes and mountain adventures. The Aircomfort FlexLite System keeps air circulating from three sides, while the AirMesh shoulder straps take the strain off.
There’s plenty of pockets for easy access, and a wet laundry department keeps things dry and easy to find. The pack is hydration system compatible, features ice tool and hiking pole attachments and comes with a detachable rain cover. The winner can chose from the 32L pack (pictured), or the female-friendly 30L SL.
Scarpa Zen Pro shoe, worth £130
This all-rounder of an approach shoe is built for everything from scrambling across ridgelines to ambling along countryside paths. Scarpa’s own Sock-Fit technology offers a precise, adjustable and comfortable finish and the Cocona-lined Suede wicks sweat away.
Underfoot, the injected EVA wedge saves weight while also offering impressive shock absorption for those testing hikes and the Vibram Spyder 2 outsole has an aggressive lug pattern built for scrambling on slippery rocks. Available in mens’ or womens’.
Sea to Summit X Set 31, £90
Camp cooking just got a lot easier with Sea to Summit’s nest of lightweight, collapsible pans and crockery. Two silicone mugs and bowls fit neatly inside the 2.8L cooking pot, taking up just a plates-worth of room in your back. The pot is made with an anodized aluminium base for a fast boil time and comes with a clear locking lid that doubles as a colander — very clever! Read a review on p44.
To enter, fill in the form below to subscribe to our newsletter
* We never share our data with third parties. We purely use the data collected to send fortnightly emails containing the latest news, competition and offers, which you can easily unsubscribe from. If you’ve previously unsubscribed from our newsletters, don’t worry, we won’t re-add you and you will still be included in our prize draw.
Terms and Conditions
- All of our competitions are free prize draws and are open to all UK residents except employees of Fall-line Media Ltd, their families and anyone involved in the operation of the free prize draw.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unless stated otherwise only one entry is permitted per household.
- Entries will be accepted only from either correctly completed and returned entry cards or from correctly filled in online forms at www.fall-line.co.uk / www.documentsnowboard.co.uk / www.outdooradventureguide.co.uk.
- Late entries will not be valid. No cash alternative is available. Fall-line Media Ltd does not accept responsibility for late or lost entries of any kind or for any reason.
- Please note that in entering into any free prize draws online, you acknowledge and agree that Fall-Line Media Ltd may use your details that you provide online to provide you with information about their products and services. Such marketing may be provided by e-mail or mail.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering our competitions.
- If the competition prize is clothing or gear then it will be in the size specified by the manufacturer/brand. We will do our best to help you get the right size, but sometimes this isn’t possible.
- If the competition prize is a holiday then the travel company will try to accommodate your date requests but EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY for travel dates. These are likely to be peak season and school holidays.