We’re kicking off spring with a belter of a competition, with one very lucky reader getting their hands on all of this lot… Good luck!
Here’s a pack built for moving quickly when you’re in the hills or mountains, with plenty of space for that all important safety gear. There’s a dedicated crampon box, alongside pole and axe carries, all of which are easy to access. Comfort comes courtesy of a well-designed back system, which has just the right contact zones to fit snugly, yet the air channel lets moisture escape, keeping you cool. The belt, meanwhile, is designed to move with your hips, giving impressive mobility. Other things we love? The ergonomic shoulder straps, the easy-to-use bladder system and the array of handy pockets.
Aquaglide Chinook Inflatable Kayak, worth £439
Built for exploring, this three-man inflatable kayak is spacious, comfortable and brilliant quality. Stability comes from the wide outline, while an infinite adjustment system make it easy to turn. Ergonomically designed seats and an adjustable footrest increase paddling efficiency. The big advantage of an inflatable kayak is transportation and storage, and this is no exception, packing down into a carry bag you can easily store in your cupboard and transport in your boot. Inflation and deflation are fast and the 600D polyester and Duratex construction is tough and durable. Read a full review on p88 of the latest Outdoor Adventure Guide.
Vango Zenith 200 tent, worth £130
Weighing in at 2.1kg with a compact pack size, this is the tent to pack on your next hiking/kayak expedition. It’s got a hybrid tunnel construction, which keeps weight down while offering enough space for two people to sleep comfortably, with plenty of storage space in the porch. Stability comes from the Tension Band System, which braces the pole at three points to stop any sideways movement (a blessing in windy weather). Clever finishes include easy-to-open doors, a walking pole attachment so you can prop up the door and reflective areas on the pegging points and guylines. Nicely done!
His and Her Montrail Fluidflex, worth £85 each
These lightweight trail runners are designed to grip on every kind of terrain thanks to a gryptonite heel and 3-point lug shapes. The FluidFoam midsole is well cushioned yet flexible, with deep flex groves working with the TrailShield outsole for outstanding guidance and protection. The patented FluidGuide technology offers impressive stability on uneven paths, making it an ideal choice for off-road running.
Mountain Hardwear’s award-winning Lamina sleeping bag just got even better. The Lamina Z uses zoned insulation, a concept typically only used in down bags, to create a lighter and more compressible version of the original. With a temperature rating of -6°C, the welded construction prevents heat loss and improves loft, while the mummy construction increases thermal efficiency. The lightweight nylon shell repels water and a tailored hood keeps drafts away. If thinks heat up, the full-length double zipper makes ventilation easy.
Fancy winning all this? Enter below by filling in the form and subscribing to our newsletter.*
* We never share our data with third parties. We purely use the data collected to send fortnightly emails containing the latest news, competition and offers, which you can easily unsubscribe from. If you’ve previously unsubscribed from our newsletters, don’t worry, we won’t re-add you and you will still be included in our prize draw.
Terms and Conditions
- All of our competitions are free prize draws and are open to all UK residents except employees of Fall-line Media Ltd, their families and anyone involved in the operation of the free prize draw.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unless stated otherwise only one entry is permitted per household.
- Entries will be accepted only from either correctly completed and returned entry cards or from correctly filled in online forms at www.fall-line.co.uk / www.documentsnowboard.co.uk / www.outdooradventureguide.co.uk.
- Late entries will not be valid. No cash alternative is available. Fall-line Media Ltd does not accept responsibility for late or lost entries of any kind or for any reason.
- Please note that in entering into any free prize draws online, you acknowledge and agree that Fall-Line Media Ltd may use your details that you provide online to provide you with information about their products and services. Such marketing may be provided by e-mail or mail.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering our competitions.
- If the competition prize is clothing or gear then it will be in the size specified by the manufacturer/brand. We will do our best to help you get the right size, but sometimes this isn’t possible.
- If the competition prize is a holiday then the travel company will try to accommodate your date requests but EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY for travel dates. These are likely to be peak season and school holidays.